Be Grateful !

esnoticia.co

I don’t know how many times I should say this to myself, my family and friends. I also will never stop to say this grateful thing to God. Every religion also teaches us to always be grateful for everything in life. Sometimes we realize that but sometimes we forget that. At least, till now we still have this in our mind and heart. Always remember to be grateful.
As a student, we always complain for many assignments, for reports, or just because we spend lots of time in campus. Then, we never realize how many people out there need school but they can’t. They can’t pay for a better school, they need money for paying school fee but they don’t have that money, they have to wait for several years for saving money. We just need to remember those things, right? For me, I also remember how hard my parents work for our school. The way they never give up on working, so we can still be alive.
Yesterday after back from hospital, I just discussed with my sister about this again. At the traffic light when the car that we ride stop, we saw the old woman who brought a sack that contains several plastic things (garbage). Yeah, she looked like a grandmother. We just starred at her, and we smile. We know but it seems like we don’t know or realize that again many people out there worse than us. Even this old woman, still find something until 6 pm. Then some people still complain on their car. Complain because on their way from office there is too much transportation, so crowded. I don’t say that I never complain but let see this together.
When I went out and I saw many children always smile for everything they have. I still remember when I was a kid I always smile even for a little thing. Yeah, children will smile just because playing under rain, or because they got six on their exam. I used to be grateful just because of little things. Time flies then we need more. We complain because that’s not what we want. We complain because our friends have new things while we still use the old one.
We have been through many things in life. Either you or me, we know that. One thing that I learned is “don’t just be the same, be better”. That occurs in every aspect including this thing “be grateful”. We don’t need to be the same person who always complains, instead we have to be better person who always give our gratitude to The Almighty of God.
I know and you know that complain just brings us to be a stressful person. Stress makes us losing our focus on everything, study, work or even can’t focus on enjoying this life. We can’t find what and how to be happy. On the other hand, be grateful brings us to the joy. Everything seems like easy, cause we don’t need to be worry. Even we know how to smile in our pain. So, be grateful.



Comments